Our products and services
The ENERGEEN unit is delivered ready for connection and placed near the air intake. The integration into the existing air intake is carried out by our specialist fitters. The building owner provides the 400 kV and the 24V signal cable.
The basic structure of the ENERGEEN units is standardized so that several ENERGEEN units can also be interconnected. The customer-specific performance adjustment can be made by controlling the ENERGEEN.
ROI (in years)
OUR ENERGEEN PRODUCTS
Customer power kW el
Number of ENERGEEN columns
ENERGEEN power in ions / cm 3
Size ENERGEEN HxWxD (cm)
Own use (W)
MAINTENANCE COSTS LOWER BY APPROX. 10%
- With increasing operating hours, the efficiency of a CHPP decreases by approx. 7.9%.
- The efficiency only increases again after an engine overhaul.
ENERGEEN leads to:
- A more complete combustion
- Lower emissions
- Higher heat production
- Less combustion residues
- This extends the replacement intervals for consumables (e.g. oil and spark plugs).
- The maintenance intervals are extended and the maintenance costs are reduced by approx. 10%.
- The drop in efficiency occurs over a longer period of time.
- The patented, controlled introduction of ionized air into the plant operation increases the reaction speed of the combustion process.
- This burns the fuel more completely and reduces emissions.
- At the same time, the more complete combustion leads to smoother engine running